We know that your institution is unique. That's why we've developed a system that unifies your teams on your terms.
Our experienced professionals have collectively worked with thousands of clients. We know how to get your people excited about developing an OpenScholar site and provide tailored strategies and ongoing support from day one.
ENGAGEMENT & PLANNING
- An implementation team to keep things on track.
- An implementation plan with clear steps and guidelines.
- Regular meetings with key stakeholders.
- Communication planning with email templates you can customize.
- Themes with preset content that ensures sites are on brand, accessible, and easy to build.
- A dedicated web page for your institution where people can request a site.
- Welcome emails with tips and how-to content.
ADOPTION & SUPPORT
- Overview sessions so your audience understands the value of an OpenScholar site.
- Trainings in multiple formats: live Zoom, on-demand videos, and extensive documentation.
- Site building assistance.
- Ongoing support.
What OpenScholar can do for you.
Explore these sites built with our custom, easy-to-use themes that are designed to let your brand and your research shine.
Institution: Beth Israel Lahey Health
Website: Leducq Foundation Labs
Institution: Bowling Green State University
Website: Joseph C. Furgal
Institution: University of South Carolina
Website: Nicole D. Berge
We get it. Rolling out a new platform across teams and ensuring people adopt it seems daunting—but it doesn't have to be. That's why we're here to help.
The number of sign-ups Beth Israel Lahey Health had prior to launch.
The number of people registered at Ohio University before roll-out.
The frequency at which University of Missouri-Kansas City receives requests for new sites.