- Showcase the research and accomplishments of your faculty to a broader audience
- ePortfolios for your faculty and graduate students optimize their online visibility
- Better citation distribution for faculty strengthens and improves departmental reputation
- A strong reputation attracts better applicants, high-caliber faculty, and more research funding
- Supports tenure through citation tracking; increases employment opportunities for students
- Highlights faculty achievement: drives departmental enrollment; provides a powerful recruiting tool
"…thats what I like about it most….we were able to set up a project website in less than a day."
Alyssa Goodman, Harvard University Professor
Faculty, graduate students, adjuncts and projects
An ePortfolio that highlights your training, teaching experience, research interests, classroom philosophy, and competencies--optimized for academics, no programming needed
$9/month, expand your professional & academic opportunities today.
Academic Department Plan
Departments, labs, centers and research groups
Collaborate and share content with colleagues; create websites 'on the fly'; raise the visibilty of your research; use content types stuctured for academia; obtain more recognition and prestige for your faculty and department.
Up to 70 websites for $7K
Universities and Teaching Hospitals
Maintains brand consistency across all sites; significantly lowers your IT costs; Increases visibility and recognition for your faculty and departments. Allows you to achieve more successful student and faculty outcomes.
Join Harvard & the 75 other entities that use OpenScholar