Our sites offer a clean and consistent way of displaying various kinds of content with the help of our content apps including a fantastic Publications App.
The Publications App makes it easy to distribute your faculty’s scholarly works to repositories such as Google Scholar and RePEc. In a previous blog post, we explain how easy it is to add and customize publications on an OpenScholar website. There is no lag time for citations published on your website, and you gain the exposure that Google Scholar and other repositories offers their users.
Additionally, faculty can:
- set their desired bibliographic format
- opt to allow their publications to be exported in Bibtex or EndNote formats
- choose which publication types to display on the site
- and more!
You can be sure your faculty's work is getting the visibility it warrants, which can help support and expedite your journey to tenure. Read the data we’ve gathered on this topic.
On a per website basis:
- we allow you to add multiple users who can manage and contribute content making it easy to keep content fresh and updated
- set a beautiful school branded theme on the website
- you can embed videos, presentations, files, etc.
Before/ After example